Thursday, July 8, 2010

just now i was felling so pek cek
coz of my bro thing lolz~~
tomolo need to wake up early to go to taiwan embrassy to help him ask for authentication the licence~~
coz he wanna to get taiwan licence ~~
so that i need to help him to settle all the thing at kl
coz i am the 1 who live at kl !!

stp sis still say good ~~
coz when i reach monorail at bukit bintang i think i still need to walk for 20 min to go that area~
actuali i dun mind to help them to do this kind of thing
but y have to choice at this period to settle all this ting a ~~
aiyo~ so ma fan!!
who ask me is their sis lei!!!
so that have to do all the thing that sis need to do for!!
althought the place i dunno how to go ~~
and i scared i will lose ~~haha~~
coz i quite blur ~~~and i was quite stp with all the road
today i take 3 hour to do all the research to go to the place
including draw all the map that may be helping me

just now they call me at msn
but stp line i cant connect
make me so sad~~
and today i know who is the real friend when i need for help they will giving me helping
i will like to thx iris ,jen ,min hui,ivan eng,and my jie (pinky)
thx for providing me so much of information
and ask me just to do it dun scared
but i scared i dunno what they talking about onli
coz my english was so poor ~~!!
have to keep it up on study ennglish newpaper and c english tv program and listern engglish song
so that it help me to improve my english
althought my younger bro he all subject not very good
but ithink he english is better alot than me ~~
so shy to say so ~~but is real~~haha~

actuali i wish to buy i camera long time already
althought i not very understand camera very well but i still think wanna to buy
tis kinf of
i like tis quite much~~coz not reali very very expensive ~~
actuali i wanna to buy tis for long time already
but dad and mum dont wanna to give me to buy this lolz!!
so sad~~say for so many time i wanna to buy i camera le~~~but stil not use
and i oso wanna to buy 1 professional camera after i work~~
but no money now~~~haiz~~
dun have camera to take photo when go kukup!!
so sad~~

coz i promise my younger bro if he pass all his spm subject and get mathematic ans acount "A" then i will buy him a new laptop.
so i cant broke my promise~~coz actuali i alreadly low down my requirement ald
so that i dun have money to buy professional camera so fast!!!
so sad to say so!!
buy never mind la~~got money then can buy le~~~hehe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment