Saturday, June 19, 2010

omg~~~stop talking to me please~~
everytime when i on my facebook~~
always got alot of ppl talking to me~~
actuali i dun know who u all are~
and stop talking to me please~~
i not intersted to talk with u all
and not interested to be friends with u all
i appove u is coz u all add me ~~~
if not actuali i neverever will bother u all~~
please~~
dun force me to blog or delete u all name from my friends list~~
u all will never know how many ppl tat i hve blog and delete from my facebook and my msn!!!
and some of the stupid guy still call me baby
make me mad until crazy!!!!!!
omg~~~go die la~~
i not u baby ~~ok
and i oso never talk with u all once lolz
and dunno who u all lolz!!!
stupid~~~wasting my time ~~
and distrubing me to do hw with all the orang light abd sound
always thought is my friend finding me for immegency
arggggggg~~~
please stop talking with me ~~strange ppl~~
and stop callling me with so disgusting word
tis kind of word come out from u all make me feel disgusting~~
u all are not qualified to call me like tis
please respect me ~~ok
and y at my kl house i am the 1 who always meet kind of ppl !!!
oh no~!!!
they always say i am the 1 who always meet tis kind of strange person!!
stupid men~~go alway from me!!
for those strange!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment