Friday, June 11, 2010

i feel very sad now~~~i dun know wat am i doing now~~
i was doing nothing~~~stack on the peoject
wat should i do~~
i cant tell any1 ~~~how am i feel now~~
coz no1 will know wat i feel now~~~
today reali feel bad and worse for me!!!
never fell tis kind of thing before ~~
when the mood i was not felling well
some1 was telling me somthing!!!!
u always buy food y dun u use u lunchbox!!!very waste
wat the fXXX~~!!!!
my mood already so bad u still teling me this kind of thing~~~still come and censure me!!!
u oso buy food without bring lunchbox lolz~~
y u always know how to say ppl ~~~u oso not all the time doing it lolz~~~
i dun know wat should i do know~~~
stack!!!
actuali wat lecturer want~~!!
i reali dun know~~!!
and wat i want!!!
i oso dun know!!!
wat wat wat!!
fell so emo now~~
fell so stress now~~
fell so scared now~~
my mark cant below b-!!!
i never get tis kind of result!!!
the worse i get just b+!!!and onli 1 time~~~i already cant accept ~~~
but know ~~~i cant thinking that my result are below b-~~
hope not so!!!
i know i cant cry ~~
i cant cry~~
now cry oso not use for me~~~
just will make me more emo!!!
i hate so~~~
i hate moment know!!
i hete now~~~~~
i can get over it right~~~
can i ??
i should believe myself~~~
i need and i have ~~
coz i and the onli 1 can help myself!!
right??
i cant tell mum~~~they wont and not give me any support~~they just will say o~~do lolz~~~
and i telling them i will more stress~~
how come??why other ppl mum totali diffirent with my mum~~~
i oso cant tell any family member of me~~~
if tell sis she just will say haha~~so stupid ~~~
haiz~~i believe i can handle all this~~~
and i will never telling any1 coz i dun want ppl to wori me~~
actuali i got a feel wanna to kill myself~~!
climb more high,fall more pain.
i dun know wat i live for ~~!!
just to get high and good result without any happiness
wat she say is right~~
if u not precious your life~~~u better go die now~~
dun live at here to waste air!!!!die is better~~
can i die without felling and burden!!!
and wont fell so sori to any1 and family member.
i not like sis~~
she can cry with a smal matter thing
and she wont fell and thing.just watever she like
i am not her~~~i am not wat i am too!!!
i am lose ~~~where am i now~!!!
where is the direction of me~~~
i need some brigtness for my future.

i lose myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment