Friday, April 16, 2010

y i always fell lonely??


i always feel so lonely all the time
is it my problem
i need some1 to accompany me
i dun like to stay at 1 house without any1
i hate to stay at 1 house without any1
i told myself i need to make it as a habit
but i cant
since form 1 already have tis kind of living life of it
eat alone,go school alone,come back home alone,see tv program alone,all the thing i do is always alone,without any1 at house~~always is me alone.
u know how i hate 4 it?
so i need to make it as a habit
but y i always cant ??
i cant make it as a habit for me
i reali hate tis kind of living life style
whole house no body was at home
no 1 was talking to me
no 1 i can talk to
no 1 is listerning to me
i live like without any human life
seeing the whole house just leave all the furniture
who can i talk to ??
i no furniture without need of talking,and feeling.
they will telling me when they wana to go out
i know they will care about me
when they wanna to go out
they will leave me of paper ask me to be careful to ba alone at house
they will telling me when they wanna to go back home town
and when they was going to howntown
she will feel pity of me coz i cant go back and always leave me alone at here
i am no robot
i got felling
but i cant stand of lonely feel
the lonely feel always cover all the house quiteness
i dun need so much of freedom
y i always keep all the secret inside my heart
is it the right way to protect myself
i am no say strong as wat ppl think.
i scared lonely
i hate lonely 2.
y shall i handle all this kind of felling all the time
i always think tis is unfair for me
but reali like tis??
i need to be appreciate all the thing i got now??
i need to thx for god to give me tis kind of living life??
i need to thxx god at lease got giving change 4 me to live like tis
so that it can help me to become a stronger person,can tahan all the matter??
did i ??

No comments:

Post a Comment