Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yesterday i suddenly feel very emo~~
i dunno y!!
i was asking myself and i suit this job!!
i cant get any ans from myself
but aldy got some1 telling me the ans ~~~
i was suitable this job~~
from sifu and client
but i still cant believe it~~~
coz evry min when i was in bad moment
sure got something bad happen to me
tat make me feel unconfident
wat am i doing
so simple thing oso dunno wat to do~~~
is this my problem??
who can ans me the ans ??
i dunno who to say
i just can find u
u are the onli want i can say when i feel sad,stress or emo
althought i not telling u the whole thing
coz actuali i oso dunno how to say to u
and how to talk with u the whole story
but the most impoertant thing is
u give help me to add oil
i just need those word
that is the onli word i need

today oso a good experience
coz my boss was good to clean and tidy the site together
althought this is not the job of designer
but coz of some issues so tat i need to go do the thing myself
but is ok for me ~~
atleast i know how tired is it!!!
is super super dirty~~
and boss was very sensitive to dust
but no choice
he oso need to do
and coz i am a gal
so got good treat
i dun need to move the heavy thing~~
and my boss and contractor will help me to do~~
and my client today oso hug me
she just 14 year old
hehe~~
coz she like my design
and she thought i was work for many year aldy
when i just told her tat i just work about 2 month
and she wont feel i was not in unexperience
she say she quite like the drawing~~
althought is tired but still fine
at least i learn how to do the thing before start the job~~

No comments:

Post a Comment