Monday, December 27, 2010

photo time~~

                                                       2 of my sister~~~so beaty of them~~hehe^^

                                                           jasmine,me ,ashwin and sk
                                                      38 andy with jasmine and the present
                                                       my sifu (alvin and me)funny face of sifu
                             serious face of my sefu,so both of us was follow his serious and funny post
                                             all mine gang,dinner at mandrain orchard hotel
                                                    lady boss and his smaller son (so cute)
                                                                my boss (so young )^^
                                                 so many present ~~can i take 1 back~~haha
                                                                   me and ashwin

No comments:

Post a Comment