Monday, December 20, 2010

saturday night~~

orchard again~~
boss was asking us to join them to have dinner and shopping at orchard~~~
but i reject it~~
coz tat day before i was go for shopping with my collegue to buy the chrismas present for our company activity~~
was thinking not going for same place for 2 day~~
but my cousin she is coming to singapore and she ask for take photo at orchard
is nice~~but quite tired for the next day~~!!







the long long way of orchard ~~
full ith alot of unimage and place tat i have never been and c~~
is a nice trip~~
3 more day is company dinner at orchard oso~~
then ~~~hehe~~25 i was going back to malaysia~~
my home ~~
haha~~~fanali i can have a good rest ~~
my boss was finding me ~~today~~
haiz~~
go site~~
tomolo is my 1st time of meet client myself
without my sifu beside me ~~
hope i will not feel nervous~~
hope everything will go smooth~~
jiayou ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment