Saturday, December 18, 2010

i now was burning ~~
super super hot ~~~
if i reali at home ~~
i think i will reali get burn and scold ppl~~
althought u are my parent ~
but so wat~~
just can say~~i will straight close de door without talking to u all~~
is nothing for me to say~~
if like tat ,u all just gv me money to spend
so tat i dun need to work,dun need to go so where u all dun like
u are not me
u dunno wat is going on~~
so dun distrubt my life ~~
and some more i still do tat thing~~~
u all know my tempered ~~
so y always come and make me angry~~
at here
so much of problem and thing happen ~~
i aldy very stress and tired ~~
some more u all still add more oil for me~~
i very angry le lolz~~
still make me more angry~~

2 comments:

  1. wah...friend...
    try to calm down...[dun hit me when u see those comment ah...okuy?Xp]

    I think ur parents want to protect their own kid only...心目中长不大的小孩嘛

    but they dunno what actually you want..
    they scared you will get hurt

    but work urself without using parents's money is a gud thing lai geh...I support u GAO GAO ah----

    which mean u can be more independent

    if possible try to control ur temper lar
    quarrel wit parents not gud too
    actually I oso like you...hot tempered too..XD

    I'm always arguing wit my mom, aiya...SIENZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..is always like that de la..now I was working outside but they never know wat I want ...that y !!!sienz

    ReplyDelete