Sunday, September 12, 2010

while i was at my home
i tatali quite busy all the time
dun have much my own personal time
the personal time is after 10 pm while i started feel sleepy
and stay at my room to online and sms with friend
coz always busy to help my parent to work
althought is hari raya and sunday for today
but we still need to go to work
hopeful today dad have dinner at afternoon
if not i think we was totali dun have any time to rest
actuali i du n like busy life
while my parent was always busy with their work
we need to rushing to eat
dun have time to sit down for long hour to chat
always together but also is busy with work~!!
wat i can say is ~~
everyday busy~~
my uncle always say me while i come back
he ask me y want to come back
come back need to work ~~
stay at kl dun need to work
i totali cant stand him!!
sometime i oso told my mum tat i dun like him always say this kind of thing!!
sometime i was fell "pek cek" and angry!!!
 at tat day i was crying for night
coz alot of thing i cant say!!
i oso dun know how to say with ppl
dunno who to say with!!!
i was so tired
at night most of the time i cant sleep
actuali i dunno y!!
i was finding u ~~
but i dunno how to start while i wanna to say something
most of the time when i feel not hapi
the 1st person i will find u !!
but i cant say out.just can put at my heart
i wich to tell u while u ask me wat matter~!!
but i cant!!!
i always will find other topic to say to
but 1 thing is i miss u~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment