Monday, November 22, 2010

17/11/01

first date with them
3 sista of us and my collegue friend
4 of us go shopping and shooting at orchard rood
tatali is coz chrismas we go for shooting at there
meet my boss and boss lady when i was waiting them to come
                                         the photo i shoot~~still need to impove my shooting skill
                                                                  ming yao and jasmine

                                                    shooting from me ~~~3 model(sexy passby)
 blink blink~~~marry chrismas
i love tis photo so much
                                         

                                                      

wait for next shooting
wait mingyao get his professional camera
and i wich to have my too~~
then we go to marina bay and take photo together ~~~haha~~~
tat time is shooting skill time

No comments:

Post a Comment