Tuesday, October 19, 2010

new life ,new start ,good beginning at here=busy life~~~
i love my job now ~~
not as boring as when i was at training tat company~~
my boss and boss lady was so good and friendly~~
and all my collegue,was so good.
at here i will like to thx to alvin 1st~~
he reali teach me alot of thing althought is 2 day~~
company guy is more than girl
and most of the guy collegue there are smoker and they body not difficult to find out teitu
maybe we will thought tat ppl who have teitu and look like gangster
but it totali different with wat we think~~
they are so good and friendly lolz~~~
i like my job now~~
hapi and meaningful life ~~
althought the 1st day draw thing at home until 1am and wake up at 6 pm
and today come back home about 10++
but oso not bad coz learn something ~~
and alvin oso fetch me to take mrt~~~
sit inside my dream car bmw 5 series
when can i have my own bmw!!
so tat i dun need to take so long time to go back~~
appreciate ~~
and nice~~
love it so much~~
althought tired~~

No comments:

Post a Comment